Baby Cap Cool Daily Crew - Bandito Kit - Patagonia
Detailní popis produktu
- Stretchy 50-100% recycled polyester fabric provides superior mobility; with miDori™ bioSoft for added wicking and softness HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control and 50+ UPF sun protection
- Smooth jersey fabric is comfortable against skin and slides easily under layers
- Full-coverage long-sleeved top with raglan sleeves for movement and comfort
- Stretchy rib-knit neck opening for easy on/off
- Flat-seam construction throughout prevents chafing
- Artists by color code: Jonas Claesson (TTWE TTIB); Simon Charriere (IFBG); Patagonia original art (TIFX)
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 53.86 g (1.9 oz)
- Solids: 3.7-oz 100% recycled polyester jersey. Heathers and cross-dyes: 3.7-oz 100% polyester (50% recycled) jersey. All with miDori™ bioSoft for added wicking and softness HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control and 50+ UPF sun protection. Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Founded by Yvon Chouinard in 1973, Patagonia is an American clothing company that markets and sells outdoor clothing. The first store opened in 1973 in Ventura, selling bespoke mountain climbing gear before expanding its production line to include apparel created for other outdoor sports such as surfing.
In addition to sportswear, Patagonia today also offers outdoor products such as camping food, sleeping bags and backpacks today. In an effort to be a sustainable company, Patagonia introduced the ‘Worn Wear’ concept in 2017 allowing customers to return particular Patagonia items in good condition in exchange for new merchandise credit.
Patagonia has additionally been involved in a number of environmental and political activist campaigns, including 1% of its total sales to environmental groups and 100% of sales from Black Friday to environmental organizations (that has totaled $10 million).