Wavefarer Boardshorts - Patagonia
Detailní popis produktu
- Made from durable quick-drying 100% recycled nylon with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection
- Three-piece self-lined waistband contours to hip; flat-lying fly with a rubber button and ladderlock drawstring closure; durable bartacked drawstring
- Self-draining pocket on right hip has a non-corroding recyclable plastic zipper with internal key loop and zipper pull for ease of use
- Forward inseam helps eliminate chafing
- Hip pocket doubles as a self-storage pouch for travel ease
- Outseam is 19in; designed for surfers who prefer a trimmer more pared-down silhouette
- 161.59 g (5.7 oz)
- 4.5-oz (prints: 4.2-oz) 100% recycled nylon with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection. Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
Founded by Yvon Chouinard in 1973, Patagonia is an American clothing company that markets and sells outdoor clothing. The first store opened in 1973 in Ventura, selling bespoke mountain climbing gear before expanding its production line to include apparel created for other outdoor sports such as surfing.
In addition to sportswear, Patagonia today also offers outdoor products such as camping food, sleeping bags and backpacks today. In an effort to be a sustainable company, Patagonia introduced the ‘Worn Wear’ concept in 2017 allowing customers to return particular Patagonia items in good condition in exchange for new merchandise credit.
Patagonia has additionally been involved in a number of environmental and political activist campaigns, including 1% of its total sales to environmental groups and 100% of sales from Black Friday to environmental organizations (that has totaled $10 million).